An Executive Committee is elected from the General Council and meets annually. Two members from each continental region are elected from the Council; a President and Vice-President are also elected by the Council. The Treasurer and General Secretary are also members of the Executive Committee.
- General Secretary: César García (Colombia)
- President: J. Nelson Kraybill (United States)
- Vice-President: Rebecca Osiro (Kenya)
- Treasurer: Sunoko Lin (United States/Indonesia)
- Steven Mang’ana (Tanzania)
- Thuma Hamukang'andu (Zambia)
- Paul Phinehas (India),
- Agus Setianto (Indonesia)
- Sandra Campos Cruz (Costa Rica)
- Dario Ramirez (Paraguay)
- Jean-Paul Peterschmitt (France)
- Rainer Burkart (Germany)
- Lisa Carr Pries (Canada)
- Iris de León Hartshorn (United States)
(From left): Sunoko Lin, César García, Thuma Hamukang’andu, Lisa Carr Pries, Rebecca Osiro, Paul Phinehas, Rainer Burkart, Dario Ramirez, Steven Mang’ana, Jean-Paul Peterschmitt, Agus Setianto. Missing from photo: J. Nelson Kraybill, Sandra Campos Cruz, Iris de León Hartshorn.