An Executive Committee is elected from the General Council and meets annually. Two members from each continental region are elected from the Council; a President and Vice-President are also elected by the Council. The Treasurer and General Secretary are also members of the Executive Committee.
- General Secretary: César García (Colombia)
- President: J. Nelson Kraybill (United States)
- Vice-President: Rebecca Osiro (Kenya)
- Treasurer: Sunoko Lin (United States/Indonesia)
- Steven Mang’ana (Tanzania)
- Thuma Hamukang'andu (Zambia)
- Paul Phinehas (India),
- Agus Setianto (Indonesia)
- Sandra Campos Cruz (Costa Rica)
- Dario Ramirez (Paraguay)
- Jean-Paul Peterschmitt (France)
- Rainer Burkart (Germany)
- Lisa Carr Pries (Canada)
- Iris de León Hartshorn (United States)
(From left): Steven Mang’ana, Jean-Paul Peterschmitt, Iris de León Hartshorn, Agus Setianto, Thuma Hamukang’andu, Rebecca Osiro, Rainer Burkart, Lisa Carr Pries, J. Nelson Kraybill, Sunoko Lin, Paul Phinehas, César García, Dario Ramirez. Missing from photo: Sandra Campos Cruz. Photo: Kristina Toews.