As a global communion of Anabaptist-related churches, Mennonite World Conference engages in dialogue with other Christian world communions and organizations. Most recently, MWC has been involved in dialogue with:
Believers' Baptism Churches
- See the full text of the report on the Consultation on Believers’ Baptism held in Kingston, Jamaica, January 2015
- See summary and recommendations from two rounds of dialogue in 2011-2012.
English: Living the Christian Life in Today’s World: Adventists and Mennonites in Conversation, 2011-2012
German: Als Christ in der heutigen Welt leben: Adventisten und Mennoniten im Gespräch, 2011-2012
- See book which includes all papers presented in the two rounds of dialogue, the summary and recommendations, and responses to questions that Mennonites and Seventh-day Adventists frequently ask of each other.
- See Healing Memories: Reconciling in Christ, the final report of the Lutheran-Mennonite International Study Commission, 2010. The report laid the foundation for the July 2010 Lutheran World Federation reconciliation action dealing with the legacy of Lutheran persecution of Anabaptists.
- See January 2014 letter from MWC to Mennonite colleges, universities, seminaries, information centers, and local/regional historical societies.
- See Called Together to be Peacemakers, the report of the International Dialogue between the Catholic Church and Mennonite World Conference, 1998 – 2003.
- See A Mennonite and Catholic Contribution to the World Council' Decade to Overcome Violence, the report from the Mennonite-Catholic conference 23-25 October 2007.
- See letter of congratulations on the appointment of Pope Francis, sent by Cesar Garcia on behalf of MWC to the Vatican.
- See Baptists and Mennonites in Dialogue, the report on conversations between the Baptist World Alliance and the Mennonite World Conference: 1989-1992.
Trilateral dialogue between Mennonites, Catholics and Lutherans